You know that i am a fan of innovation and I’m particularly keen on companies that really work to bring singles traditional for a few personal discussion. Enter Stef and City.
I was not too long ago reached by Stef Safran, of Stef and City, a Chicago based network guru and self-styled “recessionista matchmaker,” to share what she’s doing in the wide world of dating and accommodate creating. The woman is actually a force and will work a space, thus I happened to be eager to notice her away.
Stef is actually a networking expert above all, but she knew that her marketing associations could possibly be used in the reason for installing singles. Having looked at her website, and is an evolution in progress, it really is clear that she’s a vision to simply help successful where singles meet additional similar singles.
A number of the services supplied by Stef as well as the City tend to be
- Matchmaking for those looking to date and have a great time
- Supplies an online forum for pros locate networking activities plus uses her private system to get the proper folks, and matches, to introduce to the lady clients
- Stef and City makes a Social events diary and tailor it to accommodate their client’s interests and requirements. This is exactly one of the most effective ways to get individuals motivated to satisfy the other person.
- Arranges for journeys for singles and sometimes includes discounts on popular things and present handbags, as well.
- Monday Morning Jolt is Stef’s answer to Grouponâ¦ without Groupon, featuring regular discounts and offers to fans of Stef additionally the City.
Not very shabby, if I perform say-so myself. They seriously supply a big swath of services and just take great care to monitor their clients in addition to individuals they assemble for singles and network activities.
For lots more details, discover
Stef while the City.
Alex may be the founder and dealing with editor at the Urban Dater. Alex additionally works:
, for which they are the co-founder and main. Alex has a lot on their brain. Will the guy actually ever set things right? If he does, he’ll definitely create.